ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL BIRSINGHPUR PALI DIST. UMARIA (M.P.)
1. New Admissions are made only to Nursery Classes. Admissions to other classes if any, will depend
on the availability of seats and on the competence of the students.
2. If the School authorities think it necessary, they will examine the new applicants and place them
in the class they are found fit for.
3. The parents or guardians who will be responsible for their regularity and fees must introduce new
4. Pupils who join fresh have to produce the Transfer Certificate and the official Birth Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificates will be issued when all dues have been paid in full and on receipt of written
application from the guardians. The school authorities reserve the right to compel parents to withdraw
their children if the progress in students is unsatisfactory or their attendance is irregular or conduct
is harmful to other students or their fees not paid on time.